• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Patrouille de France Over Quebec City

tomahawk6

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
Nice photo. :)

jpxyjl.jpg

The French aerobatic team, Patrouille de France, flies over Quebec City, Canada, Friday Aug. 28, 2009 as they practice for a show marking the 75th anniversary of the French Air Force, on Saturday Aug. 29, 2009 during a stop over. The Patrouille de France is on its way to Brazil. (AP / The Canadian Press / David Catta)

I wonder how many people were hoping it was the motherland coming to liberate them at last.    :D

Kat Stevens said:
I wonder how many people were hoping it was the motherland coming to liberate them at last.    :D

I wonder if they're accounting for the time they took off between 39-45

;D j/k

Kat Stevens said:
We have been liberated since the defeat of the French army at the Plaines D'Abraham..

recceguy said:
I wonder if they're accounting for the time they took off between 39-45

;D j/k

They did not took off...they simply had an operational break from all their past victories and war won... ;D

Unfortunately I couldnt find a hi-res photo. Maybe there is one on the dnd site ?

Back