• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Parade Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

QORvanweert

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, I am starting my BMQ this coming Friday and am being sworn in this Wednsday... so, once I start, am I required to come to my unit's parade night every Wed.? or do I start attending parade nights once I am done my BMQ? I am nervous about showing up and making a general ass of myself by screwing up.. but, I would like the money that I could earn... or is it optional?

Relax man, everyone was a nugget at one point, as long as you're not a dick and you're interested in learning, there will be guys that will be glad to help you out.

Check with your unit when you're sworn in, they may want to you to wait a few weeks until you learn a bit, on the other hand they may not care.  You'll learn a lot from the guys and it'll make BMQ a lot easier, keeping in mind to never start a sentence with "well the guys in the unit do it this way". 

Cheers

well I am finally off to get my *** whupped into shape tonight.. so, best of luck gentlemen and would someone please lock this topc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back