• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa Realtor & Mortgage Broker Highly Recommended

3green

Inactive
Reaction score
Lori Deeprose at Royal LePage Realty in Ottawa (no connection to RLP Relocation) did an absolutely excellent job working patiently with me for over a year. I recommend her to anyone posted to Ottawa. Great service. Ph (613) 238-2801, lorid@royallepage.ca

Gianina Kumar at CIBC Group Mortgage Plan likewise did an excellent job, provided tons of free advice and worked many numbers and scenarios which helped clarify the many confusing options with interest subsidies, buy-downs, transferring/porting mortgages, etc. She does a lot of mortgages for military and knows how our different core and custom envelopes can be used properly (she knew much better than even RLP Relocation and had to explain to them how to do their job). Her rate before the buy-down was good. After it was excellent. Fast service, accurate and knowledgeable. Ph 1 800 663 4819 Ext 4404, Gianina.Kumar@CIBC.com

I hope this helps someone getting posted find the right house and mortgage. If this post in in the wrong forum, I apologize, hopefully a moderator can move it as required.

Back