• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa meet part deux....

MP 811

Inactive
Reaction score
I'll be in Ottawa this coming weekend and wondered if anyone wanted to get together for a few liquid libations again??

Cant remember where we went last time (Poppa, what was the name of that place??).  Anywho......lets get 'er done gents!

Fri or Sat night is good for me.

I'm up for the Friday, but have prior arrangements for the Sat, unfortunately.

Having spoken with MP 811 and a few others in chat, we're looking at the Heart & Crown for Friday evening.

If that works for you, sound in. If we get a good response, I'll reserve a couple tables

Hey all,

since I was in Part Une, I'd love to make it out for Part Deux. I have some tentative plans on Friday, but I'll try to make them fit in with the Meet.

--Rice

I'll be on course.

I will try to make one of these some day... It just won't be any time soon.  :(

Sig Des

Sorry but I will not be able to make this meeting....perhaps part three sometime in the future.

Come on people,

I need some confirmations if I'm gonna bother saving us some tables

And Where is this place exaclty? I'm new to Pet area so i don't know Ottawa at all, well except to get to the arena :)

http://www.irishvillage.ca/contact.htm

link above has a map. It's on Clarence street, right downtown in the Byward Market

Also, it seems all my roomates are away, so I'll have a couple spare bedrooms and couchspace...

Heart and Crown eh.. one of my favourite watering holes.. :D

But would you want a young civvy sitting at your table?

we don't really discriminate against civvies...much...

Come on, and if you spout any pro-NDP babble to a certain member'll be there, it'll be entertaining for the rest of us  ;)

* And bringing attractive single U of O girls will appease any distrust some of the warriors may have  ;D

Yea, I agree, single attractive uOttawa girls would be great  :blotto:

Room to crash, you say, Des? I might take you up on that offer depending on levels of drunkeness  :blotto:
Of course that's only if you don't mind dirty recruits in your place!

OK, im in,
Poppa?? (he hasnt sounded off yet) 
Sig_Des is in,
Rice0031 is in. 
What about HoM???, he coming?
Infantry_  (maybe)
IrishCanuck in?

anyone else??

Ok......................what time and is it the Irish Village for sure?

Oh I am in.....mostly cause I wanna play the wounded war hero at a certain house of ill repute later  ;D

Seriously I will be there, heck I had to be in the city for a doctors appointment anyway.

I'll try,
I scored tickets to the Guns n Roses concert for Friday night. I'll swing by the village after and hopefully you're still all there.
Or
If it's sat night you have my complete and undivided attention...which could be a bad thing.
As the day gets closer I'll have a better idea.

Somehow I got confused. Its Friday night, right? I thought @ Heart n Crown...

Sig_Des originally posted the heart n crown, and then later posted about the Irish Village.......................soooooooooooooo

we'll go with the later....Irish Village, and if it's slow, we'll hit the heart n crown later..............and of course, a special stop just for HoM!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall we say 9 ish??

edit - just looking at the website, apparently the Heart n Crown is part of the irish village.  Go to the website Sig_des posted.  Its for the Irish Village but we'll all meet at the Heart n Crown.  Now, Sig, did you book a table or two or are we going by clothing and short haircuts.........lol

To clarify, the Heart and Crown and the Irish Village are one and the same.

Heart and Crown is just a portion of the Irish village, which is a cluster that also includes a couple different bars.

Friday night, Ninish.

I'll book a table now, and I'll book it under...hmm...let's call it the degenerates table  >:D

Back