• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G

Would you attend?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Depends on date

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
I would like to try and organize a M&G for the Ottawa area and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a date and location.  I was looking to have it in late September or early October.  I was thinking either 27 Sept or 4 Oct, while the weather is still (hopefully) half-decent.  Any other suggestions??

Depends on the date. By that late I'll probably be somewhere smelly and dirty. Then once I'm BACK from Kingston I deploy. ;)

PMedMoe said:
I would like to try and organize a M&G for the Ottawa area and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a date and location.  I was looking to have it in late September or early October.  I was thinking either 27 Sept or 4 Oct, while the weather is still (hopefully) half-decent.  Any other suggestions??

Shitty choice of dates Moe ...

I'll be tripping past Ottawa in my car on the following weekends, on my way to/from CFSAL for the MLPWBs:

6-7 Sept;
13-14 Sept;
29-30 Nov; and
13-14 Dec.

(That also means I'll be in the Toronto area the weekend of 6 -7 Dec (if anyone wants to babysit me).  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Shitty choice of dates Moe ...

I'll be tripping past Ottawa in my car on the following weekends, on my way to/from CFSAL for the MLPWBs:

6-7 Sept;
13-14 Sept;
29-30 Nov; and
13-14 Dec.

As I said, it's open to suggestions!

I'm in.  Sept is horrible for me though, Oct much better.  I'll be coming from Pembroke if anyone wants a lift....

Any time during the first 2 weeks of Sep is good....or you could wait until end of Marchish next year.

Poppa said:
Any time during the first 2 weeks of Sep is good....

First two weeks of September are out for me as I am on leave.  The weekend after that, I am on duty and it's also the Army Run in Ottawa.

Anybody interested in doing it after Thanksgiving weekend, say mid-October? 

Vern, PM inbound.

Poppa said:
Any time during the first 2 weeks of Sep is good....or you could wait until end of Marchish next year.

Exact same criteria for me, now that I finally have some info I've been waiting a while for.

Miss JDro said:
Anytime, all the time for me. I'll be dat.  ;D

Looks like you and I are the only ones showing any interest..... :-[

I might be interested depending on when it is. I don't know of many others who are on army.ca, but I know of plenty who are up for a drink. I'll see if any are interested when we start up again next week.

PMedMoe said:
Looks like you and I are the only ones showing any interest..... :-[

Oh don't get me wrong....been to a couple...had a blast..even remember one.....I think. However, after 14 months of work up trg....I'm getting on a plane!

Poppa said:
Oh don't get me wrong....been to a couple...had a blast..even remember one.....I think. However, after 14 months of work up trg....I'm getting on a plane!

Let us know when you get back and we'll definitely have one then!!

Back