• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Operation Support - New Military Spouse Support Site

Buford001

Inactive
Reaction score
This site was not created to replace any of the existing sites that are out there but merely was  created to give those that like a smaller community a place to come and chat.  www.operationsupport.vze.com

We look forward to seeing you all there at Operation Support.

Operation Support

Already there and loving it already!

I can see it growing into a fantatstic site!

If you are experiencing logging on problems please try this web address:  http://z14.invisionfree.com/Operation_Support/index.php

angeie said:
Thanks SC.  You have made a great place to hang out!

It is a fantastic place!
I'm gonna miss logging in daily when I am gone  :'(

Thanks Ang.  Diane and I have been working hard on it.

Lisa.  You already know that we are going to miss you greatly.  I hope that you can get on once in awhile to let us know how you are doing or maybe you could get DH to give us an update.

Shadow Cat said:
Lisa.  You already know that we are going to miss you greatly.  I hope that you can get on once in awhile to let us know how you are doing or maybe you could get DH to give us an update.

I will try my best to check in every once in a while and keep you ladies updated, but if I am not able too, I will get hubby to do so for me, say on a weekly basis. He can start a diary type of section. I am sure he could use the support when I am gone anyways. He has never been on the other side of this career before, so now we are both going to get a real good taste of what the other goes through. He thinks it is going to be easy and that he can handle it, but I am sure he is going to need some experienced ears (and shoulders) when he feels like he is about to go insane!

I'm getting nervous...4 days of civvie life left  :eek:

4 days lisa that is it?  Your countdown says 15.  What happened?  I didnt realize that you were leaving so soon.

Hockeygirl we would love to have you over there even if you only lurk.  YOu just never know when you will have a question or the need for support will arise.  So hopefully if you lurk than you will feel comfortable enough to seek out those two things when the time comes.

When I posted that message, it was 4 days before my swearing in :salute: 

Now I have 15 days until I fly out for basic.... ;D

Back