• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Open For Questions - Former Recruiter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudshuvel said:
Hey PuckChaser,

The 32k would suffice for a while. Rent here on the east coast (where I am at least) is 800 a month, nothing included. The Military Resource Center helps with part time child care so if/when I get into the Forces, that would help with my wife working part-time. I we're looking into a PMQ which would help reduce burden and with me at BMQ, thats more money I'm not spending. I'll tell them the truth about not knowing that debt was there, and I do know it should show I've made all my car payments to date on time. I'm looking for the Forces to help with my finances as well as other reasons.

Would the fact that I'm working my butt off to support my family kind of give me some bonus points? lol

Not to rain on your parade, but don't count too much on the CF's "social programs."  Childcare at the Military Family Resource Centre may be available, but there also may be a waiting list (it's not a limitless resource).  Treasury Board regulations also dictate that PMQs must be rented at local market rate, so there may not be a great saving there other than the fact that there is a percantage of salary cap on PMQ rents which would likely apply to a new member.

Understood. For childcare, if I'm posted at Gagetown provided I get PH Tech, I have my parents in moncton and would likely keep the wife and kids there and transit. It was for the event I leave NB, that I would use the childcare a day or so a week to have the wife making income. Thanks for the information though.

former_recruiter said:
Sorry about that...I'm back....

Yes?

Perhaps you may want to sort out some of the discrepancies you seem to have with your credentials.

former_recruiter said:
and what discrepancies may that be

It's surprising to hear of a member getting an assignment at CFRC, and moving on , within four years of first being sworn in.

I was thinking that it was a miscommunication, as in you'd worked at CFRC for four years.

i never said i was a recruiter at CFRC.  i said i was a former recruiter.  given the fact that I am clearly an Int Op, one can assume that perhaps i was a recruiter for an Int Unit?

former_recruiter said:
i never said i was a recruiter at CFRC.  i said i was a former recruiter.  given the fact that I am clearly an Int Op, one can assume that perhaps i was a recruiter for an Int Unit?

Right, because you're on a site where a good portion of questions are geared toward recruiting in general so of course you're here to talk about recruiting in the Int trade.  ::)

How 'bout these?

Michael O'Leary said:
How about a few details on your own background to give people some idea of where your expertise lies?  Rank? Trade? Position(s) held in Recruiting?  Reg F/Res? Res unit recruiter or CFRC employment? MCC or staff position?

Pusser said:
Four years in?  Who gets to become a recruiter with only four years in?

medicineman said:
Four years in and Int Op?  Or Int O? 

MM

As a start.

And you might also read the guidelines again about proper use of English when posting here.

Staff

Edit: I see you're still posting in code.

You are clearly nothing here yet. You are just hoping we take your word that you are an Int Op.

By the way, calling yourself a 'former recruiter' and then saying 'floor's open', with no reference whatsoever to being Int specific, is a bit wishy washy, if you ask me.

1. I could care less if you believe me or not
2. I have no clue about "posting in code" or whatever you want to call it
3. I had started a discussion "former recrutier floors open" because I am bored and want to help those our who are getting frustrated with the recruiting process/centre
4. Being an Int Op and recruiting for the Int trade does not disqualify me from know about the recruiting process or any other questions

Do you have any idea the crap we have had to deal with in the past just because someone has come here and tried to pass themselves off as something they are not? You came under scrutiny because of how you posted things here.

We do not simply take people at their word, not when people raise questions that are subsequently ignored.

If you're that bored, try Catan or Risk, I happen to like both.

I am locking this until you respond to my PM and unfuck this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back