• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OP Snowgoose 59 - Rural Battery

sgt_stewart

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm looking for any rural bty types who are now in 1RCHA or 2RCHA. I'm looking for Roger Innis or Dave Apperly. Anyone who may know if they are still serving the guns or have joined the rest of us on civy street.

Hi there,

Dave Apperly is now working in NDHQ in some capacity still in the CF.  If you can, you can find him on the DIN.

You can email me at Gagnon.ew@forces.gc.ca and I will find his work email if you wish.

Ed Gagnon
CFB Petawawa

Hey there Sgt Stewart......Roger is still in 2RHCA .......this is Former MBdr Smith from the 11th Fd now Cpl Smith CFB Northbay Canadian Air Defence Sector (NORAD) not sure if you remember me......I was H troop Rural Battery .....shoot me a PM with your email and I'II send you his @forces email address

Donny

The last I know of is that Dave Apperly is posted to 30th Field Arty in Ottawa.  If you call the Orderly directly during the day I am pretty sure you can get hold of him.

Mario

Back