• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Op podium deployement kit list

mysteriousmind

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
I'm just wondering...its the first time ill be deploying in a domestic operation, and and I was wondering if there is a kit list we need to have...

The only thing I have for Info is the we have the possibility to bring up, up to 150 pounds of stuff...in 3 luggage...1 ruck sac, 1 trunk locker and 1 kit bag. I know I need to bring some basic stuff..but

is there a list that exist???

My COC does not seem to have taken care of getting a list ready.

mysteriousmind said:
I'm just wondering...its the first time ill be deploying in a domestic operation, and and I was wondering if there is a kit list we need to have...

The only thing I have for Info is the we have the possibility to bring up, up to 150 pounds of stuff...in 3 luggage...1 ruck sac, 1 trunk locker and 1 kit bag. I know I need to bring some basic stuff..but

is there a list that exist???

My COC does not seem to have taken care of getting a list ready.

Your unit has SOPs ....... right?

Get your SOPs and pack according to your "Bug Out Kitlist".

As no one here has two clues who you are, or who you will be working for, we can not give you any advice as what to bring.  You could be a cube rat or someone sitting on the top of a mountain in an OP.  We don't know.  So we can't tell you what to pack accordingly.

George, you are right, (as always)

stupid question from me...I should have known better.

Sorry  :-X

Just some things you may not find on your units list

Laptop with games and movies
Maybe look at getting that rogers internet USB stick. $30 a month or something, its slow but enough to check your email.
power bar and extension cord.
Coat hangers
multiple pairs of boots and gloves
some war hammer 40K novels (or twilight...    :-*  )
gps with city maps loaded in if possible.
Pillow (you would be surprised at how many people forget this)
Big blanket, even the ugly grey army issue one.

Back