• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Online application

ElsomAJ

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey!

I submitted my online application on May 7th, 2012. I recieved an email from the the recruiting centre in my city on June 14, 2012 stating that they have revieved my application and someone will contact me to determine processing dates. Its been over a month now and I haven't heard back from anyone? When I try and access my applicaton online it tells me, "Your access to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute." Im not sure why it is disabled. Should I call my recruit centre and check the staus of my application?

Sorry if this is a silly question!

-Alex

For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877

I think that answers your question Alex..

I get the same message when I try to log in. If you try to call the toll free number you only can leave a message... I'm not sure, but it might be a server error.

ElsomAJ said:
Hey!

I submitted my online application on May 7th, 2012. I recieved an email from the the recruiting centre in my city on June 14, 2012 stating that they have revieved my application and someone will contact me to determine processing dates. Its been over a month now and I haven't heard back from anyone? When I try and access my applicaton online it tells me, "Your access to the Canadian Forces Recruiting Online Employment Application has been disabled. For help please contact your nearest recruiting center or call us at 1-800-856-8488, TTY/TDD at 1-800-467-9877. You will be logged out in 1 minute." Im not sure why it is disabled. Should I call my recruit centre and check the staus of my application?

-Alex

If you've previously applied to the Canadian Forces (handed in your application to the RC, or filled out the Online App in the past) - both Regular or Reserves - your current application access will be disabled. Is that the case here? Have you applied to the CF previously?

Yes, you should call and check your status. Just call them and tell them that you have been waiting for a month, and just wanted to check the status of your application. They usually check for you right away.

ElsomAJ said:
Hey!

-Alex

Same thing happend to me as well, and i applied in march. Still waiting to hear back from RC

Back