• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Old Sappers

Towards_the_gap

Reaction score
Thought this thread on your sister site, www.arrse.co.uk, would be of interest to current and former CME sappers.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=46796#870112

Mods: if this is in anyway inappropriate please delete.

Thanks TTG,

I've been reading all the posts from Swordman on a daily basis since you posted that link. I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the lack of response to that story on this board. It isn't often you come across a veteran telling his story in real time anymore. Not in such detail anyway. As of now there is almost 450 posts with about 16,800 views on that thread.

I think we owe it to our veterans to listen to what they have to say. We can all learn so much.

Lest we forget  :cdn:

One can listen, without feeling the need to comment on it.  Just like I didn't, right here.... :D

It would seem that most people that have seen this thread would agree with you. Seems I'm the one that's out of step eh?

Back