• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OK so what? Is there anything else I need to do now?

janedoe

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

well first time poster but long time reader of this place. I have finally completed my application proccess (CFAT, Medical, Interview and PT) all of it done. SO now what? Do I seriously just sit here now for the rest of my life wondering if they call? I did my PT test at a YMCA so there was no one to ask what now when I passed. Do I have to call the recruiting centre to say I am done even though they are being sent my scores or do I just sit here and wait wondering if they will call me?

I would call and make sure they got your pt test alright, other than that it's"hurry up and wait" you already completed the "hurry" stage by finishing your interview pt and medical and now you just sit out and wait. It's fun trust me, I'm doing it now

So would i call my file manager for that? I did my PT test last wednesday so I would think I don't know call them tomorrow since it will be a week since I did my test. WOW! I just want in already. When did you finish everything?

I'm not sure where your from or the details on your file, but i would call tom and ask if everything is up-to-date and if you are merit listed, as for me, After a year and a half of them losing my file or not staying on top of things, they finally got me merit listed last Tuesday, so now i just sit and wait till my componet transfer goes through.

Thank you for your responses. I will call them tomorrow. I can't wait to get in. I have worked so hard to get to this point and am very excited. heck when I first signed up I couldn't do a single push-up now I passed my entire PT test with flying colors. I have had 3 snags in the process too which has dragged this on. I have now dealt with it all and am ready to and excited to become a CF member.

I'm right here with you, i'm waiting for my call too. I finished everything yesterday finally. i started my app process in december, but the mississauga det. has been so swamped that getting booked for medicals and PT's is hell. But, all is done and now i wait. Good luck to you.

Back