• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Official Recruiting Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T

Inactive
Reaction score
Why is it that I am reading on forums and such that the training and versitility for certain positions (like Armoured Soldier) is different; the leopard tanks have been removed, assault troops are no longer in use, navigational training isn't as advanced as it used to be, etc... yet the official recruiting website shows all the same stuff it has in the past for the training involved in this postion and the areas for advancement? (Like assault troop, Leopard tanks, etc...).  Now if they havent upgraded the site in a long time (or havent gotten to it yet), I could understand this, but the news section has brand new videos on training and is updated almost daily?? any takers?

Might be best to send an email to the webmaster or something on the recruiting website, since they could tell you why. Anyone here(unless they work on the website) is just guessing as to why they haven't updated parts of the site/trade info an videos.

I think the videos " news from the army " are pretty cool but indeed they should make a big update and if they put it all in flash it would be nice.....

Wolf  :cdn:

Big T said:
Why is it that I am reading on forums and such that the training and versitility for certain positions (like Armoured Soldier) is different; the leopard tanks have been removed, assault troops are no longer in use, navigational training isn't as advanced as it used to be, etc... yet the official recruiting website shows all the same stuff it has in the past for the training involved in this postion and the areas for advancement? (Like assault troop, Leopard tanks, etc...).   Now if they havent upgraded the site in a long time (or havent gotten to it yet), I could understand this, but the news section has brand new videos on training and is updated almost daily?? any takers?
because they're advertising.

leopards are still in service until 2013 so they still can be advertised... nav training is sometime more challenging then others depending on your trade and field time.

Technically not lies.. Technically not all truths either

It is a work in progress and eventually all MOSIDs/MOCs descriptions will be updated soon.

kincanucks said:
It is a work in progress and eventually all MOSIDs/MOCs descriptions will be updated soon.

If this is true, then I am pleased!  ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back