• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Official or almost official information

secondchance

Inactive
Reaction score
How we know information from forces.ca updates very slowly.
In some CFRC not easy to get general information about opened/closed trades.
It will be good if a worker from National Defence can comment general situation , of course without any files numbers, service numbers.
Just military way "What to expect, when you expect to be expecting".It can help new recruits from mistakes and save times CFRC.
We know army.ca is not official website.But who knows if somebody from National RC can help us?

If I am understanding correctly, you're asking how to know which trades are open/closed?

Honestly, CFRC is the best way to get information on this. My local CFRC has a huge list on the wall (don't most or all?) that display trades and say whether they're open/closed. Forces.ca is not updated that frequently and CFRC is the best and really the only way in which to tell what trade is available at the time.

FutureSailor said:
If I am understanding correctly, you're asking how to know which trades are open/closed?

Honestly, CFRC is the best way to get information on this. My local CFRC has a huge list on the wall (don't most or all?) that display trades and say whether they're open/closed. Forces.ca is not updated that frequently and CFRC is the best and really the only way in which to tell what trade is available at the time.
Unfortunately my local CFRC  doesn't have  a huge list on the wall  that display trades and say whether they're open/closed.
There are 2 options to get information - by phone and by person.By person is very good but not all people can visit CFRC often.
But phone- my experience - not easy to get information- they are busy.
I like communication via Internet- it is much quickly and easy.

secondchance said:
How we know information from forces.ca updates very slowly.
In some CFRC not easy to get general information about opened/closed trades.
It will be good if a worker from National Defence can comment general situation , of course without any files numbers, service numbers.
Just military way "What to expect, when you expect to be expecting".It can help new recruits from mistakes and save times CFRC.
We know army.ca is not official website.But who knows if somebody from National RC can help us?

Let me preface this by saying, I am not a recruiter.

If I was a recruiter, I would not have the time to come here to post the information you want.  Remember, they have lives too outside of work.  If you have already applied, you have your choices already made, so looking for open/closed trades will not help you.  If someone has not applied, when they go into the RC, they will find out what is open and closed.

Back