• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

October 2009 BMQ

I am to be sworn in on the 21st of October, flyout of Toronto on the 25th and start on the 26th!
I cannot wait, if anyone else is starting at that time feel free to contact me. :salute:
I'm in for Navy RMS Clerk.

:) !! Wow 9 days left , feels like yesterday was 40 something days! I am all packed in my zebra striped suitcase (That's the only suitcase I got!) Only thing left to buy is my Iron! I am sooooo excited!!! I bought 2 blouses and 2 long sleeved shirt as well as a sweater/coat. I also bought regular t-shirts that I found in the men section at Wal-Mart super comfy. I am kind of lucky I have a Canex near here (Since I live in st-jean) I went there to get some of my stuff but I couldn't find a toothbrush holder as well as a soap holder THE SAME COLOR. They had them alright, but in different colors  ??? I tried walmart but the only place I found them matching colors was at Zellers so if any of you need help for your list  :)

Talk to you soon!

Just got the call!  Getting sworn in on the 1st and my BMQ starts on the 19th.  Gotta love that nervous/excited feeling.  Anyone else start same time?

Lol Miss. M, a Zebra stripped suitcase??
You're lucky you already live in st.jean, I'm from Toronto and
something just tells me due to the long travel,and especially the staff at st.jean,
my zebra suitcase wouldnt look very nice by the time it got back to me lol
Something tells me they would destroy it even more, jsut to spite me because its remotely
female and not "tuff" enough  :p
Good luck on your course!

Zebra stripes scream tough, jungle fever.
No but seriously I know I'll get teased for the rest of my BMQ but I seriously only have that one haha, and anyways they won't see it for too long. I got them for my birthday. And what's cool is that on weekends when I can actually go out and stuff I'll go get clothes at my house  ;D certainly not going to go out wearing a blouse and dress pants :blotto: .

Signed my commitment for the next six years of my life today. Just a little over 2 weeks away, very excited. Good Luck to everyone going on course soon.

Well in couple days im gonna leave for the bmq... Who is taking a flight sunday october 4th??
And when are you showing up to the base, I will be there around 3h00pm 3h30pm
Good luck everyone!!!

I'm flying from Toronto on Sunday the 4th. I don't know when I will be on base. Whenever the next shuttle bus takes me I guess. Maybe I'll see you there. I know there's at least 5 others that were at my swearing-in on Sept. 24th here in Barrie and will be taking the same flight as I. And 2 of them are going armoured with me =]

yeeeeeeeeeee AFTER TOMORROW !!! WOWWW time flies I am SOOOOOO excited and scared and everything. I went to the hotel yesterday and saw a bunch of army guys/girls that JUST graduated it was really moving. i was like aw! I am starting my BMQ sunday! And everyone is like wow most challenging 13 weeks but the best ever. Met great people. They all had a sweater with their platoon numbers and everyone that was in it.  :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good luck to everyone in their October BMQ.... Keep us posted if you can

If you see a zebra striped suitcase it's mine and that means I'm around  :p .

One week now, can't wait to get started and meet all these new people. Looking forward to military life.

well I can't wait i get sworn in on the 21st!!! Finishing my last day of work today, so i can focus heavily on cardio. I'm Excited!!! ;D

Back