• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

October 17th BMQ 2016

fitzcale215

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I Just received my offer finally! Really relieved actually...

BMQ date is set for October 17. Curious to see who else got this date!

Going in for Infantry!

Great job! Good for you!

How long was the process for you? I applied in May, and it seems like others are motoring through while mine appears stalled. I'd like to think I have a lot of good experience/references, etc, but maybe I'm just not hitting the mark.

Cheers!

Nick15 said:
Great job! Good for you!

How long was the process for you?

I applied in April (2016). I hear some people get in right away and others take up to a year and a half... I really don't know why, but maybe it has something to do with job choices... Best of luck to you! Let me know when you get your dates!

Nick15 said:
Great job! Good for you!

How long was the process for you? I applied in May, and it seems like others are motoring through while mine appears stalled. I'd like to think I have a lot of good experience/references, etc, but maybe I'm just not hitting the mark.

Cheers!

I applied in Oct 2015, If you want to know how long peoples applications take, there is a thread for it  [:) its gives application process samples, its in "The Recruiting Process" and its the first brownish thread, good luckkkk  :salute:

fitzcale215 said:

Going in for Infantry!

hey man, whats your platoon number, im starting the same time but im a Crewman

Genge said:
hey man, whats your platoon number, im starting the same time but im a Crewman

Too be honest I don't know yet. My email with all of the info doesn't say what I'll be in... Maybe they'll let me know when I swear in?

Hey i see everyone here is being accepted and called for certain dates for their BMQ i was wondering if you guyss somewhat have an idea when i might be called for, my interview is this August 30th 2016! Please give me good news

Zed said:
Hey i see everyone here is being accepted and called for certain dates for their BMQ i was wondering if you guyss somewhat have an idea when i might be called for, my interview is this August 30th 2016! Please give me good news

Honestly, it seems everyone has a different experience with this stuff but I heard in Toronto that the next selection dates are some time in September or something.

Depends on a few factors it seems. I'm not nearly qualified enough to even guestimate for you though so dont take my word 100% haha

Best of luck brother! Let me know when you get your call!

fitzcale215 said:

Going in for Infantry!

my date is set to oct 17 also and i am going in to infantry. who knows maybe we will be great buddies

Back