• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not sure where to post but wanted to say hello

Man_Bear_Pig

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I am sure this will be moved because I am in the wrong location to post this, wanted to say hello; I am new to the board serving as a Tien Bing as a 11B4 here in the states. I grew up in Canada on the west coast and discovered this board figured it would be good to connect with fellow Canadians and trade ideas.

Take care MBP

Welcome to the site.

Follow my lead and you can't go wrong. Humour as a last resort only.  >:D

Hello MBP.
Looking forward to your posts. Take Vern's advice, and I hope you enjoy the site!

How did you get into the US Army? I'm assuming one of your parents is/was American an you got Dual Citizenship or Native?

Anyways, welcome to the site.

-Skeletor- said:
How did you get into the US Army? I'm assuming one of your parents is/was American an you got Dual Citizenship or Native?

Anyways, welcome to the site.

Skeletor,

To answer your question I was able to get into the States because of my family; I am a dual citzen

Take care MBP

Hey Sky Soldier!

Welcome to the insanity.

Cheers,

Wes

Appreciate the welcome fellas, hope I bring some good conversation though I may be disappearing a few months for the 'Stan' and my talk time may be limited.

Also Wes; surprised you new I was a Sky Solider most don't know....

Take care, MBP

I smell the distinct scent of a Walt....yes, I'm calling you out.

What's your Ranger number?

Back