• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Not a big fan of CF swag normally but this I like

Scoobie Newbie

Army.ca Legend
Inactive
Reaction score
6ffb3lz.jpg

4uxmydd.jpg

4pf0v3p.jpg

My son got one of those hats when he did a tour of HMCS Halifax when it was in Kingston. It's now the only hat he wears.

My son got one as well, when I did my transfer and it is the only thing he wears now too.  They have also been passing them out here on base.  Not bad looking at all.

They must look very nice walking down the street wearing nothing but a ball cap.      ;D

Drummy

Where would one go in order to acquire one of these chapeaus?

I don't know who design it, but I find it both cool and elegant,
which is am amazing thing :)!

Hmm, we must find the mystery "owner" of these hats...I will have to contact the local PAFO and see what they can produce....

CFRG supplied some to recruiters. Unknown how many were purchased and the parameters on who would get one. Try your local CFRC and ask for the senior recruiter, they should know.

I refer to this as the "CF NASCAR cap". Cuz it looks like something that all the NASCAR fans wear.

I, too, am wary of the quality/appeal of some of the CF swag produced in the past, but I like this hat. I, along with the other runners from CTC Gagetown got one, from an inside connection at CFRC Fredericton, when we did the Cabot Trail Relay Race this past weekend. My man on the inside is a vet of this fine race, so he provided us with said hats for visibility/propaganda purposes. Don't know if we made anybody want to enroll, but we looked pretty sharp wearing them 8)

Al

Hi Folks..
My better half got one at an event and everyone who sees it wants one.
Now the kicker..the Recruiting guys are not allowed to give them to serving members. No shit. Civvies only.
I went up to G1 and tryed to scrounge one and was told NFW. They have some nifty nerf balls too but serving members are pond scum when it comes to their cool stuff. Rule comes from the Puzzle Palace.

Find a civy freind, get him to go to the recruiter and get one for ya.

Later
Doog

Civy here. In case what skydiver write is truth, here is a link for the recruitind center location :) :

http://www.forces.ca/v3/engraph/contactus/locateus_en.aspx?bhcp=1

But I presume that somebody needs to aply to get the good.

(Is good possibly in singular ?)

I'd like to buy 1 and wear it down here.  Where can i get it online?

r

You cant. It's a Rect Gp initiative. I haven't seen one in a LONG time.

( Haven't seen what.... the hat or the initiative? :))

Back