• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

North American Union to Replace Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saint - I live 2 hours from the Mexican border. Arizona is one of the worst states, when it becomes to being overrun. Turning a blind eye to the border problems did not begin with Bush - it has been happening for decades. In my opinion, the Democrats allow it because they want the votes; Republicans allow it because big business likes the cheap labour. I live this every day. The emergency rooms are full; the classrooms are full. The deserts are fraught with trails and garbage. I agree that the Guard on the border is a political response to the groundswell of grassroots opposition to illegal immigration (as manifested through groups like the Minutemen). It is NOT the result of some wacky GW conspiracy. As for the Guard "doing nothing" - it depends on who you ask. The guardsmen are currently employed assisting in surveillance, building fences, installing lights and other infrastructure. They are NOT milling around, hands in pockets, as you imply.

North American Union, eh?  Has a nice ring to it. 

But, of course, the posted material is mere disinformation.  The real name for the new country will be All America Union.  Once Canada has been absorbed, a joint Canuck/Ami force will take over Central and South America. 

All America Union, hurrah!

Sure, it's all about oil, but just think of the other advantages.  We'll not only have an overwhelming number of good hockey players, we'll also have tons of good soccer -- er -- football players.

So, the upshot of all . . . ah . . . hang on.  It's an alert.

So long, lads!  I'm off to join with my unit -- the Colorado Brigade, Halliburton Divison, 3rd SUV Army.

See you in Calgary!

:)
PFC Old Guy, PIO

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Alright Saint,
You have stretched the limit of what I will accept from you,....bring some proof for that last statement or you are gone.......and that clown you quoted will not cut it.

How's an official document from the US Gov files? You don't believe that the meeting took place in Texas....here it is with quotes from the three horses mouths.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/03/20050323-5.html

_TheSaint_ said:
How's an official document from the US Gov files? You don't believe that the meeting took place in Texas....here it is with quotes from the three horses mouths.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2005/03/20050323-5.html

1. In that HUGE page.. what exactly am I looking for.  I'm not going to find your facts for you.

2.  PM Martin was at that meeting.  We've since had a change in government.  PM Harper (shudder ::)) didn't attend.

muskrat89 said:
Saint - I live 2 hours from the Mexican border. Arizona is one of the worst states, when it becomes to being overrun. Turning a blind eye to the border problems did not begin with Bush - it has been happening for decades. In my opinion, the Democrats allow it because they want the votes; Republicans allow it because big business likes the cheap labour. I live this every day. The emergency rooms are full; the classrooms are full. The deserts are fraught with trails and garbage. I agree that the Guard on the border is a political response to the groundswell of grassroots opposition to illegal immigration (as manifested through groups like the Minutemen). It is NOT the result of some wacky GW conspiracy. As for the Guard "doing nothing" - it depends on who you ask. The guardsmen are currently employed assisting in surveillance, building fences, installing lights and other infrastructure. They are NOT milling around, hands in pockets, as you imply.

Why don't they put NG on the border with GUNS? Then there would be less illegals. Mabye have internet controlled 50 cals so Americans could shoot any Mexicans that cross the line from the comfort of home? It's just a matter of time before Canada is facing the same problem, so I'd rather the US dealt with it first.

So Dubya, Fox and Martin met in Texas.... SO WHAT?
I prefer em talking to each other than the prospect of not communicating

Quote from: _TheSaint_ on Today at 16:12:57
The Bush administration has every intention of allowing illegal Mexican workers in to the US so that they can displace higher paid workers there- basically to support his corporate friends, as usual.

SHOW ME THIS PART......TICK, TICK, TICK......

_TheSaint_ said:
Why don't they put NG on the border with GUNS? Then there would be less illegals.
The guard is there to support law enforcement.... not be law enforcement.
They are to provide logistics, engineering, observation, drones & elint

I just read the article. It may be all that white space between the lines, but all they chatted about was inproving trade, security, etc. .

Do I have to spill egg yoke on the white spaces for the conspiracy to pop up??  ::)

Why don't they put NG on the border with GUNS?

You don't have a freakin clue what you are talking about.

A) Posse comitatus forbids it

B) The American people don't want that (yet)

_TheSaint_ said:
Why don't they put NG on the border with GUNS? Then there would be less illegals. Mabye have internet controlled 50 cals so Americans could shoot any Mexicans that cross the line from the comfort of home? It's just a matter of time before Canada is facing the same problem, so I'd rather the US dealt with it first.

_TheSaint_ said:
God what a stupid idea.
Unless some completely unforeseen tragedy occurs there is no reason, not ever, for troops in the streets.

Must be a bad med day or you are just a troll....either way the clock is ticking.

Trinity said:
1. In that HUGE page.. what exactly am I looking for.  I'm not going to find your facts for you.

2.  PM Martin was at that meeting.  We've since had a change in government.  PM Harper (shudder ::)) didn't attend.

I was just proving that the basis for the "crazy right winger's" argument was an actual event that took place in, of all places, Wacko Texas.

muskrat89 said:
You don't have a freakin clue what you are talking about.

A) Posse comitatus forbids it

B) The American people don't want that (yet)

A) Laws can change, especially with Bush in charge.

B) I don't know what Americans you've talked to but alot of Southerners sure want it. Mabye you should go look up some forum discussions on this issue in the US. I'd start with www.Military.com.

Here's one link....

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/409192893/m/5640010750001

ahhh Dont kick him. It's just been fun reading this stuff. Plus I need people like him around...makes me feel..so normal...or sane!!!

B) I don't know what Americans you've talked to but alot of Southerners sure want it. Mabye you should go look up some forum discussions on this issue in the US.

I LIVE here, spazmoid. Yes, many want it, but the majority of Americans DO NOT. Coincidentally, the majority of Americans don't live on the Mexican border.

Anyway, I've had enough. Go play on someone else's website.

_TheSaint_ said:
A) Laws can change, especially with Bush in charge.

B) I don't know what Americans you've talked to but alot of Southerners sure want it. Mabye you should go look up some forum discussions on this issue in the US. I'd start with www.Military.com.

Here's one link....

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/409192893/m/5640010750001

You make this too easy...  the poll.... on that page

Results (72 votes counted so far):
5 (7%)
LET THEM STAY
13 (18%)
SEND THEM AWAY
33 (46%)
MAKE IT A CRIME WITH TEETH
20 (28%)
PUT THEM ON A C-141 & KICK THEM OUT @ 10,00 FEET
1 (1%)
LET OUR CHILDREN TAKE CARE OF IT 

only 7% support for immigrants...

_TheSaint_ said:
I was just proving that the basis for the "crazy right winger's" argument was an actual event that took place in, of all places, Wacko Texas.

_TheSaint_ said:
Yes, I know, he's one of the crazy right wingers, but I agree with him on this one issue. It happened in Europe so what's so "tinfoil hat" about it happening to North America? Ever hear of the European Union? The trend in the world is larger and larger Trading Blocks. I only fear this will eventually include Political Union and Military just as a matter of convenience.

You are just proving how wacky you are, that is all.

dileas

tess

He's gone, and unless someone has something substantial to carry this thread, it is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back