• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No Security Without Combat

If any of these left wing fools would take the time to read "VIMY"  or "Marching as to War" by Pierre Berton they would soon realize that this great nation are not "peacekeepers", but peacemakers.
The Canadian Army does not wage wars of conquest, but liberation. The left wing ideologues seem to conveniently forget that.
Now am I making sense or what?

OldSolduer said:
If any of these left wing fools would take the time to read "VIMY"  or "Marching as to War" by Pierre Berton they would soon realize that this great nation are not "peacekeepers", but peacemakers.
The Canadian Army does not wage wars of conquest, but liberation. The left wing ideologues seem to conveniently forget that.
Now am I making sense or what?

absolutely, I think.

OldSolduer, you are making to much sense - I recommend that you are sent to Berkley tied to a chair and remain there until you stop making so much sense.

Leftists can never admit to the fact of Canadian soldiers being peacemakers, that would cause them (leftists) to spontaneously combust if they did.

it reminds me of a speech I recently heard from Romeo Dallaire at the University campus - where he said that we've never been a peacekeeping nation.  Even during the eighties/nineties while the world saw us in peackeeping missions, he claims that I think it was around 80% of our forces were involved in combat operations, either training here in Canada for the Cold war to get hot, or waiting in Europe for the same, or in different countries around the world with various other less publicized missions.

Back