• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

No Names , No Pack Drill

Pearson

Inactive
Reaction score
:warstory:
Found the PPCLI forum last night and quite a few names I have not seen in ages.
There is this little gem on there as well.
http://www.amazon.com/No-Names-Pack-Drill/dp/1894255550/ref=sr_11_1/002-6192294-4900055?ie=UTF8

Troy was a 3rd battalion character that was always having a little too much fun, yet still did his job. He has gathered 396 pages of funny stories and memories and has published it and is now in it's second printing. He is now starting on volume 2.

Hi Guys,

No Names , No Pack Drill was a small success it's in it's second printing. I'm now working on Part 2 so if any of you want to get a story to me without the names of course,and the author's name is not put in hence the title to protect all of us from any persecution.If you're interested at all and want to submit a poem or an anecdote or two,please get in touch.I will be glad to hear any stories and all that submit definitely get in the book. If you live in Edmonton or surrounding area and you don't want to write it down or e-mail the story to me I will gladly meet up and tape it or write it down. Anyways take care and hope to hear from you guys soon.

Troy "Grimace" MacInnis

VP!!!

Troy is actively looking forcontent for his second book. He can be reached at grimace9@telusplanet.net

I'm sure this community has many stories "Not fit for print" that could help him out.

Back