• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New World Order Conspiracy

rmacqueen said:
As for the NWO, all this time and they still can't get it right.  UN, WHO, etc, if these are examples of their attempts at global domination I think we are safe for a very long time.

+1

I have a hippy dope-smoking friend who has been doing tonnes of "research" on the 'net and has read "really good" articles about how Al Qaeda doesn't even exist - it's a web of lies by the Puppet Masters in Bush's government, and how they somehow convinced a bunch of otherwise sane young men of Middle Eastern descent to hijack some planes and slam them into some buildings a few years back.

Are you telling me that such a large and powerful conspiracy couldn't even plant evidence of WMD in Iraq?  I mean, COME ON!  Saddam admitted to having them, he even used them on the Kurds and Iran.  Then those lowly pawns of this massive conspiracy couldn't find them?  Wouldn't finding them further solidify the world under the USA - and henceforth the Puppet Masters?

How incompetent can a conspiracy get?

nWo??...wasn't that the Hulkster, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash??

"Are you telling me that such a large and powerful conspiracy couldn't even plant evidence of WMD in Iraq?  I mean, COME ON!  Saddam admitted to having them, he even used them on the Kurds and Iran.  Then those lowly pawns of this massive conspiracy couldn't find them?"

- Well, actually, Polish troops may have found some.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,124576,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3861197.stm

youravatar said:
Bin laden was trained by the CIA to fight against the soviets in Afghanistan. That's a fact.
Actually, the CIA was involved in training the real mujaheddin in Afghanistan and they were Afghans.  Some CIA money may have reached Bin Laden through Pakistan but the CIA did not train him and stayed away from the foreign fighters.  Even the Afghans had little use for the foreigners because they cared less about getting the Soviets out of Afghanistan and more about their form of extreme Islam.

Mwhahahahahahahhahahaha :evil:.....

While you have all been devoting your attention to all these conspiracy theories you have missed the true conspiracy...
So now you will have to bow down to...

HIS ROYAL CANADIAN IMPERIAL HIGHNESS, THE EXALTED AND GLORIOUS WARSPITE THE FIRST, LORD OF THE TEN PROVINCES, MARSHAL OF THE NORTHERN TERRITORIES, EMPEROR OF THE DOMINION OF CANADA :king:

Mwhahahahahahahah now all that is left is for me to give the order to my evil army and..... what do you mean the whole bloody evil army's on leave....  :brickwall:

rmacqueen said:
I have always found it interesting that the same group that call Bush an idiot are the same bunch that accuse him of perpetrating the greatest conspiracy of all time.

As for the NWO, all this time and they still can't get it right.  UN, WHO, etc, if these are examples of their attempts at global domination I think we are safe for a very long time.

My thoughts also.

If this is a secret conspiracy, how come everyone knows about it?

a_majoor said:
If this is a secret conspiracy, how come everyone knows about it?

That reminds me of what one of my friends said, refering to the guy who made Loose Change: "The biggest proof that it's not a conspiracy, is that the guy is still alive."

Frederik G said:
That reminds me of what one of my friends said, refering to the guy who made Loose Change: "The biggest proof that it's not a conspiracy, is that the guy is still alive."

Perhaps its just not a very good conspiracy?  Maybe the good conspiracy's have taken all the really good secret enforcers?

Hmmm.... 'skill shortage'?

I have a hippy dope-smoking friend who has been doing tonnes of "research" on the 'net and has read "really good" articles about how Al Qaeda doesn't even exist - it's a web of lies by the Puppet Masters in Bush's government, and how they somehow convinced a bunch of otherwise sane young men of Middle Eastern descent to hijack some planes and slam them into some buildings a few years back.

Maybe you could remind him that Al Queda existed long before the Bush administration.

We wouldn't have to deal with any of this if the Ottoman Empire World Hegemony Secret Conspiracy had been better organized.

the truth to this whole NWO theory is that Canada :cdn: is secretly waitting for the U.S. to take over the world. Then peaceful and quiet Canada  :cdn: that nobody suspects will sneak in and take them over thus ruling the world.  :fifty: :tank: :evil:

AMcLeod said:
the truth to this whole NWO theory is that Canada :cdn: is secretly waitting for the U.S. to take over the world. Then peaceful and quiet Canada  :cdn: that nobody suspects will sneak in and take them over thus ruling the world.  :fifty: :tank: :evil:

<Yawn> we already burned their white house once - to do so a second time would only be petty.

Back