• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New to board. few questions

sawyer47

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, Ive just passed my CFAT and was told I qualified for Stewart or Cook (Navy) First question, Are there openings right now for these positions in the Navy? 2nd, My Interview and physical are set for March 28th and wondering what is the process and how long will I wait for an offer and start date for BMQ? Thanks in advance

sawyer47 said:
Hi all, Ive just passed my CFAT and was told I qualified for Stewart or Cook (Navy)...

Congratulations!

sawyer47 said:
...My Interview and physical are set for March 28th and wondering what is the process and how long will I wait for an offer and start date for BMQ? Thanks in advance

I'm assuming you meant your interview and medical are scheduled, correct?  I just want to make sure you're aware of the differences to each, as the terms refer to two different stages of the recruitment process. 

Unfortunately, I can't tell you which trades are specifically available at this time.  Mainly, your CFRC can help you in that regard. Your medical is fairly straightforward. You'll discuss your history, standard questions will be asked and they'll ensure you meet standards for your trade(s). There are some terrific threads regarding tips for your interview and how to prepare. I urge you to investigate the recruiting forums, as there is a lot of valuable information, which I'm sure you'll find beneficial. 

Best of luck during the rest of your process!

Back