• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

new style rain gear

bitterbones

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
im leaving the country and selling my old gear. i was part of the rain suit trial recently in 1RCR, so i came away with   a free set of cadpat raingear. anyone with bids contact me.

i also have lots of boots (10 1/2E) and other stuff, make an offer.

What exactly have you got and what sizes are we looking at for each.

I'm in Pet as well.

well im not in pet anymore, im in BC, but i doubt it will cost more than a few bucks to ship it. the size of the rainsuit is large, that is all i was told when trying it out. im 6 feet tall and 180 pounds, it fit me perfectly, with a bit of room to spare. i can send you photos if you would like to see. oh yeah, the condition is brand new, i only wore it once or twice, and since i was in 1RCR that was all garrison time.

if you can send me pictures of the rainsuit

check the profile for the email
thanks

If you could pm me with pictures and a written copy of what else you have,I'd appriciate it,

If you  could PM the photos and additional info to me as well it would be appreciated.

ok, ill get the photos by the end of the day, thank you all for your patience.

Im interested in the rain gear too. But im a small guy (5'10) 160lbs. PM me pics or email them to me please. Thanks.

hey WPS TECH...guess you haven't noticed...the guy that posted this was banned from the forum

And he's heading to Iraq next month so if you haven't got your kit from him(or pics) well better luck next time. ;)

Is he a CPL type who got seconded to range clearance with us Mo types this summer? Name starts with an O, IIRC?

Back