• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Military Bandages

CK

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I thought everyone here might be interested in some of the new gear becoming available on the market.  The Oales Bandage looks like a much better product than the Israeli.  http://www.tacmedsolutions.com/oales.htm

Its also worth checking out the other products on their site as well.  I have tested the Foxtrot Litter, and it is very impressive.

It looks interesting. When would this product be avail for purchase in Canada?

Should be available early Novmber.  Size is the same as the Israeli Bandage and comparable price.

Armymedic said:
It looks interesting. When would this product be avail for purchase in Canada?

http://www.zulunine.com/

bandages available now through this company an off shoot of DropZone, or DropZone carries their stuff...either way its some good things...looking into a group by at the unit.

go under fluid control and there you'll see it.

Don't confuse the Emergency Bandage and the Oales Bandage.  They are two different products.  And if you are going to purchase the Israeli Bandage - make sure you dont over pay.  I've seen it much cheaper elsewhere  ;)

Gas Masked Crusader said:
Oops. Banned already? Just visited his web-site...guess where it is? Didn't take long for him to get busted.

It's quite sad.. people returning over and over again
after they are banned.

I wonder what Dorosh is using for a new name?!  ;D

I've found another good source for the Israeli bandage:

http://www.botac.com/ficaemba.html

Obviously never ordered from them before. 

May I inquire to why CK was banned?

Farmboy said:
Obviously never ordered from them before. 

Nope.

But if you don't recommend them for whatever reason:

Here'd be a good place to post your experience.

oh!  ;D

Sorry, can't give out that sort of info.

heh heh heh ;D

'Violating Guidelines' is about as close as I can get without doing the same, myself. Then I'd have to ban myself. Then where would you all be? Lost! That's where you'd be! Nobody to cuss at. Nobody to laugh at. Nobody to make fun of with your buddies. It'd be terrible. No, I can't put you people through that. It would be wrong of me.

Seriously, he violated Guidelines (knowingly) and I really shouldn't get too specific.

the company, they tend to be back ordered a lot...

the Izzy dressings are a big improvement, I also like the cinch-tight H-bandage.

You can buy with 100% confidence from Tactical Response Gear. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced, anywhere, bar none. Give them a call and they will build your order over the phone and have it out the same day (their website was rejecting Canadian credit cards, so they ran it through their office machine manualy). Plus they only sell what they have in stock, unlike some places that make you wait weeks or months on "backorder"...

Back