• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Gunner here.

GIJANE

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the forum, been a member of international military forums but found the people and moderators to be a bit immature, glad to be a member of this forum though, I'm currently posted to Shilo.

GIJANE :salute:

Hi GIJane,
Welcome to the forum. ALways good to see another gunner here, someone new to leech information from, hehe. But seriously, glad to have you.

Welcome to the forum GI Jane.  Please acquaint yourself with some of the topics that have already been discussed and familiiarize youself with the forum.  I hope you will find the level of discussion to be what you are looking for.  Please feel free to participate when you are comfortable to do so.

Cheers,

Welcome to the corps.I just wanted to let you know that although you may encounter a few in our fine regiments that dont believe women can do a gunners job, its been my experience that if the will is there, alot of times its the women gunners that outshine the men.I hope you enjoy your future career and dont let anyone tell you that you cant. UBIQUE

Ah Shilo, The Home Station

Welcome and I hope your enjoying Sunny Shilo.

Ahh Shilo.

Spent many a good year there.

How is life in the Regiment?

welcome, as my name states I'm in the First as well, pass on by i you get a chance.  I work in the QM

Hey what bty you in? i'm c bty as well. don't drop by our QM trust me with this!

ummm.. his nickname is cbtygunner, so I'm guessing he's in C Bty  ???

Sounds like you may have just insulted him - or his coworkers  8)

goatrodeo said:
And you are? I don't recall my message being directed to you.
I wonder if you paid attention to detail at any time in your life?

Perhaps you had better read the Rules of Conduct. 

I'll post this as a Warning

I would just like to send my apologies to anyone I've offended. My comment about the c bty qm guys was just a joke,I guess I should have stated that before. As for muskrat,sorry dude I was out of line. I don't mean to be a jerk. Thanks to george for helping me realize this and putting me in line!

Well well well,..I too am currently serving in C Bty...Hmmm "Goat Rodeo".....sounds exceptionally familiar!

Welcome to the large family that is the Artillery. Disfunctional some say, but we're more tight knit that way. <- Hey it rhymes!

Back