• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New game.....Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story so far:

Monday afternoon when I decided to have lunch, I thought I shall have peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I didn’t have any food so I went hungry but she wasn’t dressed so we went to the kitchen, cooked twenty three cans of bully beef and see the consequences. I wish birds would stop singing and crapping on my head.  Where is my M50? I then went out the door and went at Ned’s to advocate against wild nudity at CFB Borden.  The RSM told me to stop tugging on my mouse because it hurts and only sailors go naked in the steamroom. Next, Lt Col Bloggins loudly proclaimed I have a swollen head up the parade square.  So I went to the vault and a C7 and a plumber’s truck so I could keep up my work ethic with a brand new super fun squirt gun factory supplying Lego and rubber duck housing for all the good and a bit of evil tasting like soap.  Billy goats eat army.ca trolls with vigor and ketchup while I watched snowballs bombarded fiercely causing external damage to everyone’s bloody caesar so I caught fire because I felt so hot and then I saw her standing there then I saw the sign for free fresh all you can eat cactus skin.  Yummy! I yelled.  I wish I was an oscar meyer wiener cause if I was you would never get enough artificial meat into your gullet or else terrible things might inevitably fall from the sky.  I really better forget and forgive many sins of grand larceny and stupidity...

me, insisting that I live an immoral life.  I thought he said immortal, so I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back