• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Directing Staff

Fdtrucker

Inactive
Reaction score
Congrats to Good2Golf, cdnaviator and Vern being selected as Directing Staff. All three bring multiple years of experience from the CF within their trades/elements and their personal lives that will only help this forum in the future. They will help enforce everyone is kept within the guide lines set by Mike, keeping this a well informed site that I am interested in.

Fdtrucker said:
Congrats to Good2Golf, cdnaviator and Vern being selected as Directing Staff. All three bring multiple years of experience from the CF within their trades/elements and their personal lives that will only help this forum in the future. They will help enforce everyone is kept within the guide lines set by Mike, keeping this a well informed site that I am interested in.

Thanks, i'll do my best

You know not of these three riders, young warrior....be wary of their deeds!!!  Do not say I have not warned you...hehehemeeheheahhaea

PWITCH.jpg

dileas

hagess

Congrats (and maybe condolences) to three upstanding members for being chosen DS.  May they direct with fairness and friendship.
Servtium Nulli Secundus
:cdn: 

I'd like to thank cdnaviator, Good2Golf and The Librarian (evermore known as Vern despite her name change ;)) for volunteering their time and experience to help us out. They help to round out a very capable team that has done a fantastic job in building this site up to what it is today. As Good2Golf said when he saw the Staff board: it's like a duck, calm and serene on the surface, but paddling like hell underneath.

Good job and thanks to all Staff, old and new.

As Good2Golf said when he saw the Staff board: it's like a duck, calm and serene on the surface, but paddling like hell underneath

Hey....I saw one of those paddles!!!  ;D Congrats

the 48th regulator said:

Oh look, Tess has posted a pic of Vern stirring the pot. Thanks for that bud.

And thanks for your post Fdtrucker, I will certainly do my best. As for the ducks and and the paddling Mike, apparently I may not float, but I am a lifeguard!!

Vern

Of the Baywatch variety?

GAP said:
Of the Baywatch variety?

No. I no way, shape or form do I qualify for that job!! Or else I'd be there...I hear they pay more than Mike!!  ;D

You mean I could move up to TWO beer every year??

GAP said:
Hey....I saw one of those paddles!!!   ;D Congrats

I threw my paddle at a troll long ago.

Are you guys sure there is room in here for Cdnaviators swelled head!! hehe :-* Congrats on becoming Mods!!

I had heard a rumor that there were new DS when I came back after my holidays - Congrats boys and girls -

Good2Golf, I will have to buy you a beer next time we are at the KBP... I think I still owe the Journeyman a lunch ;)

... same offer to you Pat and Vern if you are ver in my neck of the woods :)

Edit: Named changed to protect the guilty.

muffin said:
... same offer to you Pat and Vern if you are ver in my neck of the woods :)

Since I AM in your neck of the woods, the above mentioned people have authorized me to collect on their behalf.  8)

Congrats to all the new Directing Staff! Thanks for helping to make army.ca as great as it is.

Congradulations to all three of you, thank you for all your hard work, past present and future.

Since Brihard's PMs are full of good wishes on being elevated to the lofty heights of becoming a DS  ;D

I thought it was appropriate to not mention anything in this thread about that very fact.

Though if I was to put words in Brihard's mouth, I would quote Brian Harding's terrific post here, from a few years ago.

Back