• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Swag

Have you thought about offering your Army.ca T-shirt in tan/brown?  It seems that the army may have set the conditions for a few interested pers, temporarily living in the Kandahar province, by giving them all a different colour uniform.

How about Wind breakers (Green or Black).  I'd buy one of those.

I like the tan shirt idea, I'll see if I cn add that to the next re-order. I'll have to check on the windbreakers, I know they can be done, but I'm not sure if the demand will support a quantity that makes them affordable...

Mike, how about Army.ca coffee mugs?  I think those would be popular. :)

big bad john said:
If you re order toques or XL hoodies I'll take one of each. 

Anyone else interested?

I am in Johnny,

both are exactly what I would want, as well as the standard t...I love the one I laready have, but my wife would appreciate I would change once in a while....so I would add some more of those to my order (which are already available)...

dileas

tess

ps

I would pay in advance if that would help.

Toques and shirts are the same... $20 plus shipping.

Nothing in the immediate term, though I am keeping a list for the next re-order.

Good news!

I just picked up 3 boxes of Army.ca swag as part of a re-order. We're now stocked with t-shirts, golf shirts, hoodies and hats:

http://Army.ca/store

If anyone has questions about the items, or wants to see more photos (E.G. of a specific item or area of an item) just let me know. (Note: I don't have photos of the new tan shirts available yet, but hope to get those up later tonight or tomorrow.)

Anything ordered this weekend will have to go out on Tuesday because of the long weekend, but I guarantee it will go out first thing in the morning. Thanks for your support!

Cheers
Mike

Wow, will I really be as well hidden as the xxl black hoodie in the picture? ;)

Since its the only thing I don't have yet.........Ill take one.
Wish I was coming up close to your position with the family this weekend but duty calls......

Yeah, those "stock" photos are pretty bad, I admit. Hey, if anyone wants to send me better ones (I.E. members in their gear) I'd happily replace them. :)

I have the black hoodie.. maybe I can manage a pic!

I want a hoodie and a tan shirt - payment coming through Paypal in a few min :)

muffin

Look at the power of the golf shirt, these women admire it, the men in the back envy it........and all this power could be yours. ;)

Folks,

All current orders and subscriptions have been shipped. Thanks for your support! I'm going to be travelling for a week starting this Thursday, so orders placed then may be a bit delayed.

Cheers
Mike

Bruce, those guys at 7 o'clock from you look like a couple of Tony Soprano's associates..... ;D

Back