• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

HitorMiss said:
And here I thought you were going with Native....ahhh well at least I'm not FRENCH...speaking of which have you surrendered yet there Des?  ;)

Dude, I may be French, I'm not NDP. No negotiating or surrendering here!

HitorMiss said:
ahhh well at least I'm not FRENCH...speaking of which have you surrendered yet there Des?  ;)

I don't want to hear of any "French Advances", Des! (Read: retreat) :p

On the idea of the French, did any one see the movie Flushed Away, with the French frogs?  :D

"Des, grab me a 3/4" wrench from the tool crib."

Des: "Don't see it, are you sure it's here?"

A man in his own domain - alone, four walls, fresh air, solid footing.

Enquiring minds want to know does he prefer - Depends or Pampers?

Being a CF man, it's gotta be Depends.
Des, why do you do this to yourself?  :D

After the long established tradition of red chits, stress cards, the army has chosen the time honoured tradition of "Time Out in the Crib" as the preferred method of deterrence for any deviances of the standard.

For the new, very young recruits, the military's new version of "Holding Platoon."

Hey Yo, when I asked the Sarge if I could moove into my own crib, this wasn't what I had in mind.

Trinity said:
(with permission)

n505801998_38603_9111.jpg
Looks like Mr. Grumpy's in time-out. You should know to play nice with the other children!

Mike Baker said:
On the idea of the French, did any one see the movie Flushed Away, with the French frogs?  :D

I saw it.  That one scene, when the leader says "ready for action" and they all throw up their arms in surrender?  That was GD priceless!  So here's me with my kids in a moderately crowded theatre and I'm the only one laughing my arse off. 
I'm gettin' the giggles now just thinking about it.  ;D

D Squared said:
Being a CF man, it's gotta be Depends.
Des, why do you do this to yourself?  :D

I just end up in silly pictures, and padre gets a hold of them somehow. I start to think he may be obsessed with me  ;)

Sig_Des said:
I just end up in silly pictures, and padre gets a hold of them somehow. I start to think he may be obsessed with me  ;)

...hmm, maybe it's time you stop partying hanging out with the padre??!!
;D

BYT Driver said:
...hmm, maybe it's time you stop partying hanging out with the padre??!!
;D

Seriously Des... we do spend way too much time together.  I think BYT is right.
I need a break from you.  I'm sorry. :-\

Trinity said:
Seriously Des... we do spend way too much time together.  I think BYT is right.
I need a break from you.  I'm sorry. :-\

I think you're right.....or I could start posting pics of you ;)

Sig_Des said:
I think you're right.....or I could start posting pics of you ;)
...hmm, NO, that's the express elevator DOWN!!!
Bad idea... :D

...then again...go ahead!...there'll be less room for me.. :pushup:

funny0085.jpg

A concentrated effort has been made to combine weapons training with sports day.

Back