• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

cigars,,cigarettes,,tiperello
actually john wayne smoked lucky strikes
but was known to light up the odd tiperelloloved his old war movies and westerns
he was a stand up guy
just my thoughts,,
                            scoty b
a friend sent me this attachment,,,hope you enjoy lol

career_radio-checker said:
If you look closely, that's a CD he is being presented. I didn't know squirrels lived for 12 years.

Maybe it's like dog years.....1year=7  ;D

career_radio-checker said:
If you look closely, that's a CD he is being presented. I didn't know squirrels lived for 12 years.

Or perhaps,  it is a post-mortem medal from his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grand squirrel

(a squirrel tradition thing)  8)

Medals are awarded "posthumously", not postmortem.  Average life span of squirrels is 6 years.  Perhaps he was being recognized for his time in the trenches, his snatch and runs, or his infiltrations behind enemy lines.

index.php

tess had enough of the RSM's badgering at inspection.  He finally was proud of the results of his evening hobby, and was ready to let loose Wilbur on Mrs Rsm's rose patch.

Unfortunately, when tess was showing off his project to the boys in the mess, Wilbur decided to let loose!

dileas

tess

I took these photos while on a cruz in the Carribean, I've said so many about them so I'll let others have their fun.

P.S. Yes the bottom one is the storefront for a shoe store  :D

I do believe this picture was taken two seconds before Quiksilver was shot in the back by his buddies.

Ok, bare with me here, those are paintball guns yeah? Or airsoft (i'm not 100% sure thats what its called)? Wow, old mate with the rifle is takingit to the extreme if he's running around the bush with that. I've heard of losers but these guys take the cake!

Hale said:
Ok, bare with me here, those are paintball guns yeah? Or airsoft (i'm not 100% sure thats what its called)? Wow, old mate with the rifle is takingit to the extreme if he's running around the bush with that. I've heard of losers but these guys take the cake!

Airsoft

Is that a camo snugglie for his paintball Uzi?  Gotta get me one of them - its so rad man.

Is that a pistol in your pants or are you happy to see me? 

oh.

"Upon the realization that Satan would not in fact look out for him as promised, Quiksilver began mocking him. Shortly thereafter the weapon pointed at him "accidentally" went off."

"Driver, prepare to advance-DID YOU HEAR THAT ABDUL? START KICKING THEM-and...driver advance-COME ON ABDUL, GET THOSE BLOODY THINGS MOVING-make best speed-DO I HAVE TO GET OUT?

Back