• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Ok, time for a new pic, and a new target. Army.ca's very own Big_Foot

party2007023.jpg

party2007023.jpg

The lad would later graduate from serving in the beer halls to searching for treasure for the Riech.

raiderstoht.gif

After picking up a really cool coat at Frenchies for $5 Stuey stopped by the Mission for a couple of free ginger ales!

Winnipeg experiences its warmest summer on record.  ;)

career_radio-checker said:
Ahhh, i like this one. Isn't global warming grand?
Put the right strap over your big toe, squad one!
Place strap A into gator clamp, squad two!
8)

Okay troops... after our warm up stretches.. we will do a hasty attack the Soviet line. Any questions?

;D

Due to financial constraints at the end of the fiscal year, Ex Frosty Bear was post-poned to June.

TN2IC said:
Okay troops... after our warm up stretches.. we will do a hasty attack the Soviet line. Any questions?

;D
I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for one of the wickedest flashbacks I've ever had.
I now return you to your regular programing.

Blue man is searching for his brother Red man but they can't find each other amongst all of the guys in green.

The platoon could now finally deploy after the arrival of their Sniper Detector.

main.php

tess had finally had it after yesterday's inspection.  He was going to show the RSM how he really looked like when he rolls out of bed and slaps on some boots to come to work!

dileas

tess

Back