• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Armoury being Built in Mississauga?

ARMY ISSUE

Inactive
Reaction score
I have heard a few comments about the CF building a new armoury in central Mississauga. Perhaps some one has some public information regarding the location or regiment(s) that would occupy the new facility.
Cheers
Army Issue

Construction completion date has been finalized for the...20th of April I believe. So hopefully, the 75th Mississauga Company can be moved in by the start of May.

They are ahead of schedule...think completion will be 1 Apr.  Still, they won't be moving inuntil May I believe.

Apparently the armoury is still getting renovated. Getting info on the location is like taking a Quiz you haven't studied for. 

Where is the Armoury Located?
Multiplie Choice answers

A) Erin Mills & Dundas,
B) Erin Mills & Queensway,
C) 403 & QEW,
D) 403 & Erin Mills 
E) 10 minutes from Square 1

Any News?

Armyissue

How is your new surplus store coming along?

Slim

ARMY ISSUE said:
Apparently the armoury is still getting renovated. Getting info on the location is like taking a Quiz you haven't studied for.  

Where is the Armoury Located?
Multiplie Choice answers

A) Erin Mills & Dundas,
B) Erin Mills & Queensway,
C) 403 & QEW,
D) 403 & Erin Mills    
E) 10 minutes from Square 1

Any News?

The armoury is in a strip mall (i believe) at Winston Churchill and 403 area & last i heard the move in date is mid-May.

Hope that answers your question, but may i ask why you are interested to know?  ???

-Hutch- said:
so does this mean that the Tor Scots will be leaving Fort York?

No, we'll have our A COY still parading in Toronto at the Fort & our newly developed 75th COY will parade in Mississauga (back to the old roots).

I own the store, I hear a lot of rumours. I also get a lot of guys who want to join. Moss park and Fort York are a bit of a bus ride. Also have a couple other people looking at Mississauga locations for opening a new recreational business and a local regiment would be of interest.
Will there be a new cadet corp parading there? 

tree hugger said:
They are ahead of schedule...think completion will be 1 Apr.  Still, they won't be moving inuntil May I believe.

Ahead of what schedule..

TSR was supposed to be in there before last new year!
-Hutch- said:
so does this mean that the Tor Scots will be leaving Fort York?

yes Hutch.. and its all your fault.  ???

Ahead of the most recent schedule...the contractors schedule.  This process didn't run the smoothest however, the lessons learned are being applied to the new armoury in Scarbourough.

ARMY ISSUE said:
I own the store, I hear a lot of rumours. I also get a lot of guys who want to join. Moss park and Fort York are a bit of a bus ride. Also have a couple other people looking at Mississauga locations for opening a new recreational business and a local regiment would be of interest.
Will there be a new cadet corp parading there?  

Not too sure about a cadet corps...haven't heard anything but unless they use the space on a different night, i doubt it.

From a different thread:

Mississauga Armoury
3330 Ridgeway Drive, Units 1&2
Mississauga, Ontario
L5L 5Z9

Back