• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need Help Identifying Some Equipment CJIRU

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKapwn

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just got a couple questions about the equipment our CJIRU Team wears

MTI4OTg4MDAxODc0Mzg1Mzc0.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what Gas Mask he's wearing and whats the vest and what appears to just be a Kevlar vest that he's wearing aswell, And I'd also like to know is whats with the bloody great big pouches on both his legs, Thanks in advance!

KingKapwn said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what Gas Mask he's wearing and whats the vest and what appears to just be a Kevlar vest that he's wearing aswell, And I'd also like to know is whats with the bloody great big pouches on both his legs, Thanks in advance!
1)  Easy answer:  it's all stuff this person needs to do the job.
2)  You DO know that if it's not public knowledge, there's a reason for that, right?

Besides, if you truly stand by your profile ...
Got max prestige Call of Duty and went Paint balling once, so I'm basically better than JTF-2
... you won't need much of OUR help here.  ::)

Easy answer.  They have whatever the photo caption says they have.  :nod"

Regards
G2G

It's stuff...or as some folks' parents/spouses would say to them if they're painballers/airsofters, junk.

MM

Question answered kid. Go back to playing COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back