• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nearly the end of the MLVW?

MilEME09 said:
I remember during the floods in Calgary, we pulled our URK ML into the shop to use it to train some of the Junior Vtechs. We opened up the back and found a treasure trove of parts, because of it we got that ML running again.

DRMIS working at max efficiency

Colin P said:
Feel old, I remember the MLVW's coming in brand spanking .
I hear you MLVW's came in the year I joined, the Iltis 2 years later.

my72jeep said:
I hear you MLVW's came in the year I joined, the Iltis 2 years later.

I remember transitioning from the old Deuce and a Half to the ML in the early 80's. Was on the last unit drivers course that had both the deuce and the ML, and then doing the ML maintenance conversion course.

quadrapiper said:
"Take up pole and drag ropes... Gun will advance..."

Yup because God knows the local SPCA would be all over us if we tried to resurrect this idea  8)

army-horses-mules_pack_01_700.jpg

Danjanou said:
Yup because God knows the local SPCA would be all over us if we tried to resurrect this idea  8)

army-horses-mules_pack_01_700.jpg

So long as it was swung over the side so it wouldn't singe the ears, what's the problem? :dunno:
Oh, and No.1 might need a mule stule (patent pending) to sight the thing  ;D

:rofl:

It comes with a supply of Mule Stool already, careful where you step!

Looks like a 57mm RR, note the 1919 style mount.

Colin P said:
It comes with a supply of Mule Stool already, careful where you step!

Looks like a 57mm RR, note the 1919 style mount.

That's why the different spelling. ;)

I'm kind of hoping they dismounted the RR and fired from a tripod. Otherwise I can see it fire one rd spend 3 hours chasing after the mule, calm mule down lead back to firing point, fire second round......... ;D

We'd love to join you marching from Shilo to Wainwright but we can only march on Saturdays and Sundays..... ;)

Back