• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navy Bike Ride

kratz

Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
With the CA's successful Army Run, the RCN  is introducing it's Navy Bike Ride through Ottawa – Gatineau, May 20th.

The event promotes sailor's fitness, supports fundraising for Soldier On, and connects the public with their RCN members.

Registration is still open.

There are also shadow bike rides being organized and conducted by Naval Reserve Divisions around the country. If you're interested in participating but can't make it to Ottawa, see if your local NRD is hosting a ride!

I spent a few months on course in Ottawa late last year.

I really wish I could be there for this.

Lumber said:
There are also shadow bike rides being organized and conducted by Naval Reserve Divisions around the country. If you're interested in participating but can't make it to Ottawa, see if your local NRD is hosting a ride!
QUEEN is holding its shadow ride on the 13th

The Kingston Ride for Dad is on May 27th.

What?  Ohhhh..... different bikes.  ;)

Has any of the NRD's had any issues getting their jerseys from Ottawa? When this idea first came out some of us in our unit registered online (to get the jersey) and then as the idea grew to have shadow rides across the country CRCN organized a purchase through them. All well and good, but there was no mention of how the folks who had pre-ordered with the website would get theirs. After numerous emails from me, the people at the NCR finally clued in that not everyone interested were within 100km of 101 Col By. So now they have mailed (hopefully priority express) the jerseys with an ETA of Wednesday. Today no show and they have promised Friday. Our ride is scheduled for Saturday morning.
I'm in Regina, I hope they didn't mail them to Winnipeg, or HMCS REGINA or HMCS QUEEN CHARLOTTE!

Back