• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NATO Generals Meet in Canada, and Who's Gonna Meet 'EmThere?

As much as I applaud ProtestWarrior for their intent they seem to be have some ideas that are not well researched and I get the feeling that something is not quite right... ie the poster "Help solve overpopulation, Support Socialized Medicine" as our system has on average the same success rate as the US (ours is slightly higher but not significantly so), costs less per person before even counting our group discount on pharmaceuticals, and we won't turn people away and/or ruin them financially if they don't have insurance. I've been to an ER in the states and their wait times are just as long as ours.

I also feel they have the same... zeal for lack of better term as those they are protesting. I don't know that there is anything wrong with that but I feel that someone claiming to be a bastion of truth would be the more mature side and while they seem to be, but not quite as mature as they could be, I would feel more comfortable with being associated with them if they approached their task like Ruxted group approached theirs. With Cold, Hard, Dry Emotionless Fact that cannot be argued against.

Back