• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

National Post access for deployed members.

military granny

Inactive
Reaction score
2Lt Wattie works at the National Post and has arranged free access to the Post Online for all deploying/deployed soldiers, here is his message:

All:
I've arranged for deployed CF pers to get free access
to the Post on-line while overseas. Unfortunately,
word seems to be spreading slowly, if at all. Please
pass on the following link to any/all CF pers,
particularly those deploying in the near future:

www.nationalpost.com/canadianforces

2Lt Wattie

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Spread this around your bases tell EVERY Deploying Soldier you see and know!  2Lt Wattie is trying to get the word out to every base and to every deploying/deployed soldier but as he says word travels really slow! The more people who know the better he wants everyone who wants this free access to get it, so even if you don't want it send the word on to someone who may want to take advantage of this  remember its all FREE!!! And please if you could let me know how many people you told so I can let him know how we can get things done. 

If you have any problems accessing the post please send emails to this address:

sweetlildreams@gmail.com

thanx military granny for getting it posted  ;D and for telling be about this site *LOL*
so yeah if anyone has any questions or problems with it feel free to ask and I'll pass them on to 2Lt Wattie.

Liz

Thanks Granny,

I'll make sure I pass this on to the little MFSC (Military Family Support Centre) we just set up here in Charlottetown. Got quite a few slated for TF1-07 who'll appreciate it I'm sure.

Thanks again.

Back