• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name The Weapon!!!

It's my Mini-M2-22, semi-auto only.  (The right side plate states:  "BROWNE SEMI-AUTO GUN M-2  Cal .22 LR"...for those that know my last name, and what the side-plate normally reads, that's even more amusing....)

There is indeed a company in the US called Lakeside Guns that makes scaled down M2's and 1919's, pretty cool and such, but somewhat...impossible....to get here in Canada.

The system above is actually mostly just a shell that looks like a .50 that's been built around an old mossberg 640 semi-auto action that I modified from tube-feed to magazine feed (that's a project on it's own!)

It's accurate enough to take down a line of clay pigeons at 25 meters, and people love it when I pull it out of the transit chest.

More pics:

Sept%2005%200731.jpg

Vid

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/econolodge/MVI_2352.AVI

Followup project:

untitled.JPG

IMG_0090.jpg

Cute!

Christmas is coming, and I would love any of that under my tree!

Cheers,

Wes

OK I'll bite.  It's a Winchester 1300 Defender.  You can add all the bells and whistles you like but the chassis remains the same.

OK so it's an FN but you can't tell me that these guns don't have the same dad.

Ok, It's an FN Tactical Police Shotgun, but BernDog's right, all it is is a souped up Winchester 1300. The only thing FN did were change the stock, sights, and trigger.

Hey....I'm certainly not disagreeing with you both....they definitely look VERY similar.... ;D

AmmoTech90 said:
Panzerfaust 3...
But we really should see if Brockvegas was right...

I'm thinking that the wpn pictured is a 5.56 variant with the old 'Nam era 20 rd mag, not a 7.62 variant.  If that is the case it could be from any one of about a bazillion manufacturers - I'll say Barret 468 or the like...

5.56mm - Not an ARMS SIR - an POF Predator rail.
  postban/AWB gun - fixed stock and no flash hider/threaded muzzle.

Infidel-6 said:
5.56mm - Not an ARMS SIR - an POF Predator rail.
  postban/AWB gun - fixed stock and no flash hider/threaded muzzle.

Yeah - see??  That's what I meant to say... ;)

blake

Food for thought

Earyl SIR deconstructed
SIRParts.jpg

Midlength SIR gun.
DownloadAttach.asp

and the AWB era non thrueaded muzzle...
postleftfront.jpg

postirontower.jpg

AR10 to C8 receiver length differences
IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

A .338 Timberwolf.  Folding stock, which means its got a different pistol grip.

Back