• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

civvy3840

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I turn 16 may 24 2006 and I plan to hand in my paper work immediately. Seeing as my birthday is so close to the July BMQ do I have a chance of getting on it?

Also I am currently in grade 10. By the time I turn 16 I still won't have finished. (School's not done until the end of June.) On top of that I don't get my report card and transcript until the middle of July.

So my question is do I have a chance of getting on a summer BMQ, even though I won't get my report card until the middle of July?

thanks  :salute:

civvy3840 said:
Hey guys,
I turn 16 may 24 2006 and I plan to hand in my paper work immediately. Seeing as my birthday is so close to the July BMQ do I have a chance of getting on it?

Also I am currently in grade 10. By the time I turn 16 I still won't have finished. (School's not done until the end of June.) On top of that I don't get my report card and transcript until the middle of July.

So my question is do I have a chance of getting on a summer BMQ, even though I won't get my report card until the middle of July?

thanks   :salute:

You can't be processed until you are 16 and you can't be enrolled until you have completed Gr 10 and you can prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back