• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My rant about pay raises and civilians

A Ha! A Sue White Story......
Bjeezus! That "lady" wouldn't happen to have been the one who had the habit of tracking down new posties and bombarding them with lascivious phone calls, would it? Blimey, did she have a mouth on her...thank God we never met.

I think it's the uniform that gets people thinking they can just hammer into ya all they want.

When not doing the infantry thing I also work part-time at the Skydo-... er, Rogers Centre as security.  A co-worker was checking bags and being female she had most of the people lining up in front of her to have it done.  Some lady starts screaming at her about how she was taking to long and how it was bullshit.  She really started chewing into her until a Toronto Cop walked up and started jacking up the lady for doing it.  The cop was saying how the guard did not have to put up with that crap and how nobody deserved being treated like that and ended with telling the lady not to be surprised if someone took her to court one day for that kind of treatment.  I thought that was hilarious.

Most of my experiences with the public are pretty good when in uniform commuting to work.  You get the odd homeless drunk talking to you about his navy days with the open beer bottle in his cart while waiting for the walk signal.  Other than that it's been pretty good.

larry Strong said:
Without politicizing this, there are more Rural people out here (read Conservative, old style values), or the people are first gen city livers and more urban people (read Liberal, fuzzy bunny slippers values) in Ont.

::)        ;D

I suppose you can say that.  You can also say that there are probably more virgins in a Nunnery than in a Whorehouse.

Think the better question is: are there still wh... wait, you know.  I probably shouldn't be asking THIS one,  :dontpanic: lol

Here in North Bay, there's one a two minute walk from the university. (nunnery I mean)

Iin Charlottetown, there's one a two minute walk from the university. (A whorehouse, I mean).

onewingwonder said:
Iin Charlottetown, there's one a two minute walk from the university. (A whorehouse, I mean).

That is a Nunnery across the street from UPEI.........Don't tell me that after all those years in Marion Hall, that that isn't.......damn, all those evenings spent wasted in the STU Barn.  :-[

TCBF said:
Thanks, Ghost!

When in doubt - sort-em out!

:)

Tom

NO..

When in doubt - kill them all,
let GOD sort it out!

Mind you.. killing civilians isn't a good idea!  ;)

There's a nunnery about 2 minutes away from where I live, but I understand that there are only three nuns left, and when they die off, they're going to be putting in a housing development...which may include a future house...of...ya know...ill repute.

Gawd, I did not realize what I was about to start when I posted that answer ;D ::), and any house of ill repute that consisted of virgins, would definitely be a money loser :D

Back