• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My own little story

Hmmmm methinks you'd better be a little more accurate with your numbers once you hit the CF..... ;)
Here's fingers crossed that things get fast tracked for you now....good luck.

Someone suggested I update this, so heres the updates:

I had my offer the next day(Nov 7th) from that I had my change of name certificate copied.

The CFRC called back early Dec to tell me of my swearing in date and asked if I was still interested in my trade I accepted on the phone(SigOp). Ofcourse I said yes.

Swore in on the 20th of December, along with 4 other people and their families. None are going to Borden with me and are on courses that start later in the month of Jan. Went through all the paper work and talked with the Capt. that swore us in for a bit about what to expect.

Had to have a wisdom tooth pulled out later that day, has caused an infection 2 times in the last 2-3 months. They hurt alot and I couldn't really eat anything. Didn't want to have one while on BMQ so I opted to get it pulled.
Spent about 2 days not being able to chew on solid food and then eventually just being able to chew on one side of my mouth. For the most part I'm fine now. A little tender still, but that should be gone in a few days.

My course starts on the 7th and I leave by plane on the 5th to Toronto and then bus to Borden.

Right now I'm pretty much bored out of my mind waiting to leave for BMQ. Admittably I havn't started my autobiography, but plan on doing it tomorrow.

Good luck on BMQ and Congrats, as far as the wisdom teeth, I have to get mine pulled, have had a few infections in the past from them but havent had them pulled as of yet. Keep us updated throughout your course if you can.

Back