• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My luck

Milicia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm in the recruiting process and I'm not very lucky because the first time a recruiter print my things and he forget my social security card in the printer. The second time the other recruiter forget my bulletin in his things so they practically close my file because I have not my bulletin but I call them today and everything is OK for now. I think its very important to call them. 

Milicia, get used to it. Its even more fun when you put on your uniform. :brickwall:

Best of luck , you made a wise decision to join.

You won't regret it.

Milicia,
my recruiter said:
1) yes after completing battleschool you WILL be posted to London Ontario, I ended up in Victoria, BC.
2) yes after a couple of years in you can go to university, I finished undergrad in 2000, twenty odd years later.
3) echoing GUNS, welcome to the army. ;D

3rd Herd said:
Milicia,
my recruiter said:
1) yes after completing battleschool you WILL be posted to London Ontario, I ended up in Victoria, BC.
2) yes after a couple of years in you can go to university, I finished undergrad in 2000, twenty odd years later.
3) echoing GUNS, welcome to the army. ;D

Haha, I remember the recruiter telling me about the fantastic German and Bermuda postings that I'd be sure to get when I finished my trades training. I guess Ottawa is the new Bermuda

First i dident make my trade on the cfat, then when I re-applyed my file got mixed up with someone else who has a similar name. He cancled his aplication and mine got shut down with his. Then when they got that sorted out someone lost my paperwork. so now im booked for aug 18th bmq 13 months after i first applied. so today i get a call sayin where the heck are you man? your saposed to be getting sworn in right now. I guess i got booked for two seperate apointments or something....hope this doest effect my bmq start date. How about MY luck. The Vancouver CFRC is damn busy these days.

Romulus said:
First i dident make my trade on the cfat, then when I re-applyed my file got mixed up with someone else who has a similar name. He cancled his aplication and mine got shut down with his. Then when they got that sorted out someone lost my paperwork. so now im booked for aug 18th bmq 13 months after i first applied. so today i get a call sayin where the heck are you man? your saposed to be getting sworn in right now. I guess i got booked for two seperate apointments or something....hope this doest effect my bmq start date. How about MY luck. The Vancouver CFRC is damn busy these days.

Please lose the MSN speak...

Sorry for my English this day its because I had a big migraine but my recruiter said that I was lucky in my bad luck. Anyway, I will never give up because its my dream to be in the Canadian Forces. Its about 1 years that I do push up, run and everything like that and I was like 2 or 3 years in the cadets so I know where I go.

Back