• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My interview/medical was cancelled due to higher-ups saying stop processing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

si arn

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello there!
I've read lots on this site and have learned from it!  Thank you.

Anyway, I took my CFAT and that went very well, all my references were called, I'm very sure that went well too.

After the Christmas break I got the call for an interview and medical, which I was very pleased about, in fact it would have been tomorrow...  BUT.  I got a ring maybe 3 or 4 days later and was told the "people upstairs" have told the people at the recruiting office to halt all processing for the time being.  That was a downer, I was excited to get those three major steps out of the way and await BMQ! (assuming everything went well).  They said I would hear from them next week with whats going on.. but its been about 1.5 weeks.  I figure it can't hurt to post here before ringing them up.

Anyway, is anyone else in this boat?  Any thoughts or contributions in this thread would be appreciated!

Yes, its unfortunate, and it's been discussed here before. Somebody may be kind enough to point you to the thread, but I am packing and do not have the time. The Search Function is useful, althought you need to pick the right keywords.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/90437.0
  Check it out.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back