• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

my city is flooded

shaboing

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.pulse24.com/News/Top_Story/20040715-007/page.asp

there is a bunch of pics to show ya whats going on here in peterborough. its been an insane 24 hours and luckily my house didn't get damaged or flooded because i live on a hill. if these pics disappear from the site by the time you look at it hit me up and i will send a few to ya

And it looks like more of the same for tonight. Hang in there!

Wow.  Tough break.  I feel sorry for all of those people not lucky enough to live up on a hill as well.  :(  When I was a kid our basement flooded.  It took a lot to fix the house, and we lost a lot of things.  Never fun.

a friend of mine lost an xbox, computer, tv, vcr, fridge, washer, dryer, shoes, clothes, 2 couches, 1 chair among other things

We had near torrential rains in Edmonton a coulpla nights ago. Whitemud Drive, which is Edmonton's freeway, was completely flooded in some parts. A few of the lower-lying homes got flooded. Alot of cars under water as well. Sure hope the farmers in southern Alberta got as much rain as we we did.

ya, this is prob the same storm system you had. and i hope the farmers got some nice rain while it was on the way here

This goes back into the early 80's   It happened while I was doing my summer training at MTC Dundurn   Looking north towards Saskatoon we could see a sheet of black as the City was hit with a heavy downpour. All the low laying areas were hit hardest especially Confederation park. I had friends whos not only basments were flooded but had at least four feet of water in the homes.   Most ppl kept their most important valubales/momentos in the basements in case of Tornados, These families lost everything.   Now lets move to 85 A tornado almost hit CFB Borden the funnel cloud had jumped the Base and retouched down and hit parts of Barrie Ont some of the married members lived off Base one of my instructors had his roof torn off all his important stuff ended up at the bottom of Lake Simcoe

Back