• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My better eye is -4.5 D and my worse eye is -7.00 D, am I ok? I am not correctable to 20/20 vision

Reaction score
My worse eye is also a lazy eye. Both of my eyes have astigmatism. I am worried that I will get rejected because of my vision. I qualified for ACSO.

The common enrolment medical standard for vision is V4. Given the information provided, you may be assessed as being V5. I anticipate that you would need to see an Ophthalmologist as part of your recruiting process. Pursue your application, but have a plan B.

The common enrolment medical standard for vision is V4. Given the information provided, you may be assessed as being V5. I anticipate that you would need to see an Ophthalmologist as part of your recruiting process. Pursue your application, but have a plan B.
Should I visit an ophthalmologist before I hand in my medical forms?

After, because the questions you need to have answered will likely be in correspondence you receive from the medical folks.

Back