• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mr. Bobbitt FYA -- Glitch in the Ratings

emmiee

Inactive
Reaction score
Mike,

Don't worry be happy you are part of the "Dopey" parade. I still can't find the promote button Yrys told me about.

em (soon to be Dopey III x 2)

emmiee said:
Mike,
Don't worry be happy you are part of the "Dopey" parade. I still can't find the promote button Yrys told me about.
em (soon to be Dopey III x 2)

Mike Baker
is feeling better, but feels like ice.
The one from the Rock
Milnet.ca Subscriber
Milnet.ca Veteran

Rating: +11/-35
[Promote] [Demote]

look to the left of the persons post who you want to rate ... note my BOLD ...  ;)

Vern, beleive me when I tell you I do not have that function displaying anywhere in that area.  That is exactly where I was looking but thought I was mistaken.  I am blank after Ratings +1/-1 

Oh god, I'm defective!

em

emmiee said:
Vern, beleive me when I tell you I do not have that function displaying anywhere in that area.  That is exactly where I was looking but thought I was mistaken.  I am blank after Ratings +1/-1 
Oh god, I'm defective!
em

Well,

You're supposed to be blank under your own name!! You can't rate yourself!!  :D

You show up fine to me though!!  ;)

emmiee
is Dopey III.
Milnet.ca Subscriber

Rating: +2/-0
[Promote] [Demote]

On a side note Vern, Emmiee is not the first person to have said they can't see it. Some others asked me earlier if I could see because they could not...

ArmyVern
is going on a cougar hunt .
Is just another girl who is having a busy day!!
Directing Staff
Milnet.ca Fixture

Rating: +88/-42

Vern this is what my screen shows for you you are blank too....

em

Seen and noted -- topic split so that Mike can check out this glitch ...

I thought it had something to do with your status, ie Guest. Once you make 25 posts and change from Guest to Junior Member, you should have the ability to promote and demote. I could be wrong though, that may have been the old system from a few years ago.

Inch said:
I thought it had something to do with your status, ie Guest. Once you make 25 posts and change from Guest to Junior Member, you should have the ability to promote and demote. I could be wrong though, that may have been the old system from a few years ago.

Actually, that is entirely possible as I see emmiee is still showing as a "guest."

HorM,

How about the ones who inquired of you?? Are they showing as "guests" too?

Here's how it works as of today:

As soon as you graduate from "Guest" to "New Member" you're allowed to promote/demote people.

I just graduated today.

Instead of the demote button add  "dumb" and "dumber" buttons. 8)

What ever happened to the day when the site was about posting, meeting friends, and learning....

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
What ever happened to the day when the site was about posting, meeting friends, and learning....

dileas

tess

New army......

New army.ca

Folks,

If you are logged into one forum, for example, army.ca and you either navigate via the
pull down menu at the top left corner, or you click on a link that takes you to another
domain, say milnet.ca then you are not logged into that mirror, and the promote, demote
options will disappear.

If I make this my last post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and just read from here on in, I won't have the added pressure of having to rate people. :blotto:

Back