• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Movie Quotes....

NicoleB said:
"Git off mah case you big ole honky clown. No crap an no shine muhfuh! i got d'walk i got d'talk, i got da big ole boppin ****! i'm a man wit a plan, and if you doan git, you goan crap. you hear me you white face bunghole!!"

!!!  :D :D !!!

A couple more:

"You think all Buddhist monks are like the Dalai Lama? I mean, you don't there are guys in Nepal, right, who are like, 'What should I do? Should I carry packs of heavy shit for Westerners up to the top of the base camp on Mt. Everest, or should I stay down here in Katmandu and maybe just chant all day and check out chicks and pretend to be holy?'" --Donal Logue (The Tao of Steve)

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"  (No points for guessing that one)

Also, pretty much every word out of Robert Duvall's mouth in Apocalypse now:
"You either surf or you fight."
"Charlie don't surf!"
"We use Wagner. My boys love it. It scares the hell outa' [them]."
"Fucking savages!"
"If I say it's safe to surf this beach, captain - it's safe to surf this beach. I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'm not afraid to surf this fucking place."
"You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like ... victory. Ya know, someday this war's gonna end..."

from another one of my fav's

"Let me save you some confusion, Mr. Morrison, there are going to be a number of people phoning tonight to claim responsibility for what I am about to do... "

Obscure hint #1 1987 movie
                  #2 hero carried among other things, cold steel tanto, lived in a warehouse

These are three famous quotes from my all-time, 5-star rated movie: The Rock.

John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
Stanley Goodspeed: Carla was the prom queen.
John Mason: Really?
Stanley Goodspeed: [cocks his gun] Yeah.

General Hummel: (to his troops) The men of marine force recon are selected to carry out illegal operations throughout the world. When they don't come home, their families are told fairy tales about what happened to them... and denied compensation. Well, I have choked on these lies my entire career. Well here and now the lies stop.

Stanley Goodspeed: Look, I'm just a biochemist. Most of the time, I work in a glass jar and lead a very uneventful life. I drive a Volvo, a beige one. But what I'm dealing with here is one of the most deadly substances the earth has ever known, so what say you cut me some FRIGGIN' SLACK?

One more from my other favorite movie, Air Force One. Gary 'Scary' Oldman's little rant.

Egor Korshunov: (To the first wife, about War) You who murdered a hundred thousand Iraqis to save a nickel on a gallon of gas are going to lecture me on the rules of war? DON'T.

Want more? You got more. From another action flick, one of my personal favorites: Under Siege.

Commander Krill: Where are you going?
William Strannix: Make Honolulu glow in the dark.
Commander Krill: Outstanding.

Jordan Tate: So who are you? Are you, you, like, some special forces guy or something?
Casey Ryback: Nah. I'm just a cook.
Jordan Tate: A cook?
Casey Ryback: [Whispering] Just a lowly, lowly cook.
Jordan Tate: Oh, my God, we're gonna die.

As you can tell, I watch too many movies. Oh well! :)

My all time favorite book/movie:

There He goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some high powered mutant not even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Make him chase you. He will follow.

also, is frankies quote from Highlander?

Private Joker:

I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and kill them.

Gunnery Sergeant Heartman:  

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here, you are all equally worthless.

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy ******* walrus-looking piece of crap. Get the **** off of my obstacle. Get the **** down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist crap, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy ******* godmother said it. Out-*******-standing. I will PT you all until you ******* die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

Tonight, you men will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful.

AHAHAH HARTMAN IS THE BEST!!! I HOPE I HAVE A   D.I. LIKE HIM

Blue Fox.....
close but no cigar...
next hint
....the guy who plays the hero of the movie shares his name with a weapon manufacturer
....the guy who plays the villan is better known for his singing

as for the second quote..... I listed the movie in the fav movie thread

The Big Red One
Cross of Iron
Tons of others listed here.

Impressed with
Black Hawk Down
Platoon
Bunch of us went to "Hamburger Hill" in Wainwright. We just finished defensive week during basic,we were bagged. Had a beer at the ranks, went "down town", sat in the theater, popcorn, pop, ...... watched the opening credits, next thing I know, I'm seeing credits again, ... start waking up the others, then we headed to the Wainwright Hotel.. many beers later... lights out....
Those were the days

Guns of Navarone
Force Ten from Navarone
Battle of the Bulge

Frankie said:
Blue Fox.....
close but no cigar...
next hint
....the guy who plays the hero of the movie shares his name with a weapon manufacturer
....the guy who plays the villan is better known for his singing

as for the second quote..... I listed the movie in the fav movie thread

The Big Red One
Cross of Iron
Tons of others listed here.

Impressed with
Black Hawk Down
Platoon
Bunch of us went to "Hamburger Hill" in Wainwright. We just finished defensive week during basic,we were bagged. Had a beer at the ranks, went "down town", sat in the theater, popcorn, pop, ...... watched the opening credits, next thing I know, I'm seeing credits again, ... start waking up the others, then we headed to the Wainwright Hotel.. many beers later... lights out....
Those were the days

Guns of Navarone
Force Ten from Navarone
Battle of the Bulge

Wanted Dead or Alive?

Ding Ding Ding........... Bead Widow................. good call...
loved the flick..
Rutger Haur (sp?)(close enough to Ruger)
Gene Simmons......

The hero qualifies for a bonus for bringing Simmons in alive, does it, picture a man, handcuffed, grenade forced into his mouth... being led around by the pin..
His friend was killed in his place...
"send the reward to so-and-so's widow....
and as for the bonus.....
"**** the bonus....

pin pulled.... every one scatters......
Simmons.. eyes wide looking for help...

nuff said

great flick.

Still waiting for the doggy doo quote

as i said.. in my favourite list...
older...classic flick..
actor went on later to fight Rocky

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell p***y and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old p***y, and have brought your two small mincey fa**ot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties mangled up. There's no p***y here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with ya. The fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your gun. (withdraws his gun) And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... F**k off. "

anyone know the movie?

I've never seen snatch (the movie that is ;)), but I really should!

Nobody has a guess from my last quote?

"I drive, you navigate, just don't hassle with it."

You are correct! Phew, I didn't think it was that tough! At least someone has some taste...

Caesar said:
You are correct! Phew, I didn't think it was that tough! At least someone has some taste...

Hey Caesar you have to remember many of the posters in this thread are rather young. Most probably consider Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle or Dude Where's My Car? as ancient classics. 8)

That's true Danjanou.....man I'm starting to feel old.

how about a new quote....these should be tough, so I've put down a few from the same movie....

"My dog barks some. Mentally you picture my dog, but I have not told you the type of dog which I have. Perhaps you even picture Toto, from "The Wizard of Oz." But I warn you, my dog is always with me. WOOF!"

&

"Uh oh. Baby, you'd better get me back to that hotel. You got me hotter than Georgia asphalt."

&

"The way your head works is God's own private mystery."

& finally,

"Speaking of Jack, One eyed Jack's yearning to go a peeping in a seafood store!"

Hint - an excellent & weird movie.

"and that's the second time i got crabs..."

"Who wants a mustache ride"

Finally saw this movie and i love it. Does anyone else know what one i am talking about.

Back