• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Move "Military Police Branch" to milnet.ca Forums?

garb811

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
As a purple trade, I think we'd be better served by being in the milnet.ca forums vice being a sub-forum of the CSS forum on army.ca such as has happened with the C&E and CFMG forums.  I know "most" of us currently here are land orientated but the majority of our topics seem to have a general MP bent to them vice simply being of interest only to Army MP.  Additionally, as milnet.ca becomes more popular, it will be a more logical place to look for us rather than them having to drill down into the army.ca site.

Unless there is a huge outcry over the next day or two, I will approach Mr Bobbitt about having the move happen.

Obviously you are not the only section that one has to look hard for to find. Why not have a "Purple Trade" grouping....whereever, just so long as everybody can find it.

You have a good point GAP, but where would you put this "Purple Trade" grouping. 
I would suggest that it would likely be on Milnet (since milnet is more general thereby being more inclusive to purple trades) and we're thusly back to MP 00161's point. 

As a navy MPO (albeit untrained as of yet) I agree with MP 00161 that this forum would be better suited on Milnet. 

I know it's a lot of work, but sub-dropdown menus on the main drop down menus would ease the search for specific areas...there have been times when I have gone through every forum and still not been able to find the one I wanted.

Back