• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Most Expensive Christmas Tree EVER!

Flip

Inactive
Reaction score
It's that time again.  We bring a formerly live tree, actually into the house, and make the whole place smell like a car freshener......

The new Canadian behind the cash register couldn't quite fathom ........WHY?

Anyway on my search I discovered what I belive to be the most expensive natural Christmas tree EVER!
For a 9 foot noble fir - just south of Edmonton -  They wanted  $ 227 !  :eek:
I've never seen anything quite like that before!!!!

Anyone able to top that?

When I was young I would just go out into the bush and shoot my own ... ;D

Closer to the actually date, they will raise the prices even more, too, to take advantage of those last minute procrastinators too.

I've seen quite a few expensive (can't remember exact figures) trees out and about. Are we talking about a maximum on size? because I've seen trees that are over 12 feet that go for a lot more than that.

Take a look at this one:

Most Expensive Christmas Trees in the World
This first one was produced by Singapore jeweler Soo Kee Jewelery and was, at the time, the most expensive tree ever produced. Encrusted with 21,798 diamonds totaling 913 carats, 3,762 crystal beads and decorated with 456 lights., the tree is almost 20 foot tall and weighs over 7,000 pounds - Price - $1,005,000

most-expensive-christmastree.jpg

Back